The power to manipulate thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions of others. Sub-power of Telepathy.
- Cerebral Control/Manipulation
- Mental Alteration/Control
- Mind Alteration/Control/Manipulation
- Mind Trick (Star Wars)
The user can manipulate, modify and control the thoughts, mindsets, and upper brain functions, allowing the ability to render others unconscious, suppress their memories, and negate the use of abilities, increase/decrease mental capacity, modify minds to be agreeable, control minds, sway sensations to induce altered perception, bestow/heal mental disorders, create/penetrate mental barriers, etc.
- Addiction Manipulation
- ASMR Manipulation
- Attention Manipulation
- Behavior Manipulation
- Characteristic Removal
- Communication Shift
- Confusion Manipulation
- Consciousness Shattering
- Dream Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fatigue Manipulation - Mental only.
- Illusion Manipulation
- Instinct Manipulation
- Madness Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Mental Assimilation
- Mental Attacks
- Mental Disorder Manipulation
- Mental Hallucination
- Mental Healing
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Nullification
- Mental Reset
- Mind Control
- Mind Creation
- Mind Reading
- Neurocognitive Deficit
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Pain Manipulation
- Personality Absorption
- Personality Splitting
- Power Augmentation
- Power Negation
- Primal Imprint
- Psyche Manipulation
- Psychic Shield
- Sleep Manipulation
- Stress Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Bioacoustic Disruption or Bio-Acoustic Disruption: To cause a subject's brain falter in communication, causing interruption in speech and hearing.
- Confusion Inducement: To cause confusion.
- Conscious Mind Suppression: To suppress one's conscious mind.
- Distraction: To disrupt the attention span.
- Faculty Diminution: To suppress mental access to one's skills.
- Knowledge Projection: To project knowledge into another mind.
- Lie Inducement: To nullify the utterance of truth.
- Logorrhea: To force others to keep speaking.
- Mental Entity Physiology: Turn oneself into mental energy
- Mental Breakdown: To cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse.
- Mental Release: To release/remove mental attributes.
- Mental Scramble: To scramble someone's mind.
- Mind Absorption: To absorb someone's mind.
- Mind Imprisonment: To imprison the users in their minds.
- Misdirection: To disorient others' sense of direction.
- Motor Continuity: To shut down motor function control so that a subject keeps moving.
- Palindromic Action Inducing: To make others act backwards.
- Personality Alteration: To partially or completely change the personality
- Psychic Bestowal: To magnify a subject’s knowledge capacity.
- Psychic Photography: To imprint marks, images or writing onto the minds of others.
- Psychic Sealing: To seal secrets within others.
- Stupefaction: To induce a mental stupor in others.
- Brain Manipulation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Form Manipulation
- Ideal Manipulation
- Mental Regeneration
- Neural Impulse Manipulation
- Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Mind Stone (Marvel Comics)
- Millennium Rod (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Parasite Monster (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)