The power to suppress or negate the mind. Sub-power of Mental Manipulation.
- Mental Negation
User can suppress/negate anything that is part of the mind, including learning, instincts, memories, thought, emotions, perspectives, beliefs, intuition, etc., causing the target lose that aspect of their mind and may have to go rebuild them again or just have a hard time trying to reclaim them.
- Grant immunity to mental based powers.
- Imperceptibility by negating the mental presence.
- Power Immunity limited to Mental abilities
- Power Negation limited to Mental abilities
- Negate the abilities of those with Mental Mimicry.
- Belief Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Empathic Shield
- Instinct Negation
- Intelligence Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- May be harder to suppress strong minds.
- User may be limited to themselves or other beings.
- May be limited to certain aspects of the mind.
- May be temporary.
- Brain Spawn (Futurama)