The power to rule over a mental realm. Variation of Personal Domain.
- Consciousness Lordship
- Mindscape Lordship
- Psychoterrain Lordship
The user has authority and power within a realm within their own mind or within the collective unconscious. The exact physical appearance and properties depends on the user desires or the memories, qualities and mental state of the individual.
- Contagious Influence
- Dimensional Manipulation can also be attained within ones Domain.
- Dimensional Force Manipulation
- Fantasy Element Manipulation
- Imaginary Environment Manipulation
- Imaginary Element Manipulation
- Mental Combat
- Mental Constructs
- Mental Entity Physiology
- Mental Manipulation
- Mental Plane Manipulation
- Mindscape Transportation/Materialization
- Teleportation from within the mental realm.
- Personal Demon Physiology
- Personal Domain
- Physics Manipulation - alter the physical laws of their Domain.
- Transcendent Consciousness
- May not have complete control over their own personal demons, placing themselves in danger against them.
- While powerful within their own mind, the user is extremely vulnerable to tampering of their mental state.
- Users of Transcendent Consciousness and Unimind may be to powerful to dominate.