- Thought Projection
User can project their thoughts, consciousness, emotions into reality, either as images/illusions or fully materialized creations.
- Alternate Reality: To generate a world within one’s or others imagination.
- Please/Displease: Offering false images of ones greatest or worst dreams.
- Psionic Image Projection: Project images in the minds of oneself or others into reality.
- Reality Blend: The target sees one world while simultaneously operating in another.
- Reality Switch: Reoccurring dreams may actually be reality, and Visa versa.
- Physics: Altering natural laws (Making feathers feel like they weigh 200 pounds or ice feel hot.)
- Shifting: Having the target feel as though they are outside their own body
- Warping: Making time or space feel longer or shorter by manipulating perceptions
- Users must force or have targets submit to stimulus (Projections can fail if rejected by the targets mind)
- Projections limited to mind/s in control
- Must remain conscious (Sleep deprivation may become a problem)
- May work on limited targets
- User thoughts could go out of control causing unintentional disasters