- "Moichandising, moichandising! Where da real money from da movie is made! Spaceballs: da T-shirt, Spaceballs: da Coloring Book, Spaceballs: da Lunchbox, Spaceballs: da Breakfast Cereal! Spaceballs: da Flame Throwah!!"
- ― Yogurt (Spaceballs)
- Advertisement Control/Manipulation
- Commercial Control/Manipulation
- Investment Control/Manipulation
- Merch Control/Manipulation
- Merchandise Control
- Product Control/Manipulation
- Promotion Control/Manipulation
- Publicity Control/Manipulation
- Sponsorship Control/Manipulation
- Support Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape, and manipulate merchandise, goods to be bought and sold, and merchandising, any practice which contributes to the sale of products to a retail consumer. Merchandise is often marketed to a specific fanbase for different media and pop culture, coming in the forms of toys, clothes, keychains, etc.
- May not be able to create merchandise, limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- Brand Monsters/Entities (Branded)
- The Swell (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat II); via Friendship
- Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat II); via Friendship
- Reptile (Mortal Kombat II); via Friendship
- Axol (SMG4)