- "The teaching of one virtuous mentor can influence many; that which has been learned well by one generation can be passed on to a hundred."
- ― Jigoro Kano, Founder of Judo
- "You know how to fight six men, we can teach you how to engage six-hundred. You know how to disappear, we can teach you to become truly invisible..."
- ― Ra's al Ghul to Bruce (Batman Begins)
The ability to train/teach others to perform skills/use abilities that cannot be taught. Opposite to Meta-Learning.
- Impossible Teaching/Training
The user can train, instruct, or otherwise teach to others skills/abilities that cannot be naturally taught. For example, superpowers unrestricted to combat and condition, or skills unable to be masterfully performed by someone like them due to whatever reason.
The teacher does not have to have the abilities to teach them, but knowledge and understanding of the ability must be present in order for the ability to be taught "correctly".
- Ability Creation
- Ability Focus
- Ability Imprinting
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Learning
- Ability Mastering
- Ability Nexus
- Ability Recharging
- Ability Transcendence
- Accelerated Development
- Body Supremacy
- Enhanced Potential
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Mystical Martial Arts
- Potential Creation
- Skill Creation
- Skill Replication
- Special Ops Mastery
- Supernatural Hunter Physiology
- Supernatural Priest Physiology
- Supernatural Shrine Maiden Physiology
- Training Regimen
- Transcendent Physiology
- Any power taught incorrectly may become disastrous to use.
- Failure to control a powerful ability may result in injuries, or even death.
- Teaching others will take time.
- Because of the Plateau effect, the student may reach the peak of their physical and/or mental limits and never improve beyond that.
- Uniqueness cannot be taught.