- "Look, it just starts with ghosts and ghouls, this sucker keeps on going, by night's end we are talking every awful thing we have ever seen. Everything we fight, all in one place."
- "It’s gonna be a slaughterhouse."
- ― Sam and Dean Winchester talking about Samhain (Supernatural)
- Absolute/Meta/Ultimate Army Control
- Omni Army Control/Manipulation
User can create, summon, or otherwise gain control to/over any/all armies, including real armies, fictional/imaginary ones, abstract/cosmic/transcendent beings/entities, gods, demons, the living, the dead, undead, spirits, amortals, beings with control immunity/negation, and/or even armies from other series/verses outside of the users own, etc; and control it unchallenged.
Some users can potentially even control armies that are or were created and controlled by someone else.
- Absolute Charisma
- Army Creation
- Army Annihilation
- Meta Summoning/Meta Banishment
- Over Run!
- Tactical Genius
- Upgrading Subordination
- Absolute Life Manipulation
- Authority Manipulation
- Companion Allegiance
- Leadership Empowerment
- Leadership Intuition
- Population Control
- Team Manipulation
- War Manipulation
- Hel (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage)
- Galeem (Smash Bros Ultimate)
- Dharkon (Smash Bros Ultimate)
- Lin Ming (Martial World)
- Samhain (Supernatural)
- Pharos Heracles (Yumekui Merry); via Memorial Flame