- "And time stopped. The atmosphere had plummeted several times in the ten odd minutes since everything had begun, but this time, it was on an entirely different level. The air didn't grow cold...It just stopped. Completely. The man who stepped into the manor then seemed to deny the very passage of time, seeming to take away not the air in their lungs but their very time itself. Even though he hadn't actually done anything except appear."
- ― Maria Barcelito describing Ronny Schiatto (Baccano)
- "And still she thirsted, and going to the Wells of Varda she drank them dry; but Ungoliant belched forth black vapours as she drank, and swelled to a shape so vast and hideous that Melkor was afraid."
- ― The Silmarillion
- "Deep asleep is the king in me, the tyrants of earth will bow down, to this raging child. Empty vessels of this world will fear my name."
- ― The Enigma TNG - God Complex (Unused Lyrics)
The power to induce absolute horror in absolutely anyone. Perfect version of Fear Inducement.
- Absolute Fear/Panic/Terror Inducement
- Meta Panic/Terror Inducement
- Omni-Fear/Panic/Terror Inducement
- Absolute Command: Impose irresistible commands upon any kind of being through fear.
- Absolute Insanity Inducement: Making others feel fear to the point they will become traumatized.
- Domination: Completely dominate others through fear.
- Fear Augmentation: Enhance any feelings of terror until the victim literally dies of fright.
- Fearful Scream: Scream with fear echoing in every sound-wave.
- Paralysis Inducement: Make the target literally 'paralyzed with dread'.
- Submission: Make the target give up and completely yield to the user.
- Unknown Inducement: Cause fear so powerful that others tune the user's presence out of sight and mind.
- Will Breaking: Users of this level of fear inducement nullify their enemies' determination, thus giving them a proportionate advantage over them and creating openings for attacks.
- Worship Inducement: Cause fear so powerful that others act with complete reverence towards the user.
- Bogeyman Physiology
- Despair Inducement
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Fear Manipulation
- Horror Embodiment
- Menacing Presence
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Phobia-Initiated Ability Manifestation
- Surprise Inducement
- Transcendent Ghoul Physiology
- May not be able to affect an omnipotent being.
- Users of Determination Embodiment and Psychic Immunity may be immune.
- Users of Formless Mind, Omninescience, and Absolute Will are immune.
- Could be constantly active.
- Might not be immune to their own power.
- Mansion of Night (Percy Jackson)
- Micmac Burial Ground (Pet Sematary)
- Helm of Hades/Helm of Darkness (Riordan Verse)
- Left-Hand of Horror/Horror's Hand (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)