- All/Omni-Matter Manipulation
- Absolute/Perfect/Total/Complete/Ultimate Matter Manipulation
The user can create, shape, manipulate, summon, destroy and customize all possible forms of matter, whether organic or inorganic, baryonic or non-baryonic, etc. This also extends to “exotic matter”, such as dark matter; antimatter; tachyons; and other highly theoretical forms of matter.
They can manipulate matter from alternate timelines, dimensions, universes, etc., using their immense power to pluck it from one of the aforementioned categories and materialize it to their location. Along with this, the user can also create new types of matter and imbue them with properties of their choosing, creating matter not of the normal variety. For example, a user could create matter that grants powers to its wielder or matter that has properties or a structure that defies the established laws of physics.
At their strongest, the user can manipulate quantum foam, the smallest level and foundation of reality as we currently know it.
- All Matter-Based Powers
- Alternate Matter Materialization
- Exotic Matter Manipulation
- Matter Manipulation
- Omni Atomic Manipulation
- Prima Materia Manipulation
- Tiamat (GURPS)
- The Gauna (Knights of Sidonia)
- New Son/Sun (Marvel Comics)
- Owen Reece/Molecule Man (Marvel Comics)
- The Beyonder (Marvel Comics)
- Clyde Wyncham (Marvel Comics)
- Absolon Mercator/Mister M (Marvel Comics)
- Sir James Jaspers (Marvel Comics); at full power/potential
- Maria Traydor (Star Ocean: Til the End of Time)
- Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea (The Chronicles of Narnia)