- Meta/Omni Ability Transferal
- Meta/Omni Ability/Power Dealing/Swapping/Switching
User can transfer any powers between anyone/anything, including people, objects, locations, inanimate materials, themselves, others, etc. They can store the powers within themselves and swap/transfer them anywhere, anywhen, anyhow and regardless of distance, time, location, state of being, even if the powers are anchored or normally impossible to transfer.
User can transfer powers to someone/something that's no longer alive, exists in an alternate timeline, a timeline that no longer exists, that's isolated from/outside of existence, into inanimate objects, into something that normally consumes or destroys any powers that are used against it, and so on. Some users can transfer powers even if it would cause a paradox to happen or erase the event of the power being transferred in the first place.
Time, distance, location, status, desire or lack of desire, nature of the power is no obstacle to this power or what it can, should, would or will work on.
- Absolute Access
- Conceptual Containment
- Enhanced Power Absorption
- Enhanced Power Borrowing
- Power Absorption
- Omnipotence can't be transferred.
- Omni powers are either highly resistant or immune to transfer.
- Users of Meta Power Immunity may be immune to transfer.
- Users of Omni-Removal can remove swapped powers.
- Livlaster Entity (Captain Earth)
- St Ajora/Ultima (Final Fantasy Tactics); via Lucavi Stones
- The Sarrukh (Forgotten Realms)
- The Presence (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- Myne (Living In This World With Cut & Paste); via Paste
- Kyo Shiragi (Yumekui Merry)
- Livlasters (Captain Earth)
- Lucavi Stones (Final Fantasy Tactics)
- Star Brand (Marvel Comics)