- "You have no idea how much I can hurt you, human. Do not test my patience."
- ― Bernkastel
- "An infinity-sided die."
- "Woah... that's so cool. And... impossible!"
- "Infinite sides means infinite outcomes. If I rolled it, anything could happen. Our faces could melt into jelly. The world could turn into an egg. Or you could just roll an eight. Who knows."
- ― Ford Pines and Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
- Absolute Probability Manipulation
- Perfect Tychokinesis
- Quantum Probability Manipulation
User can manipulate any probability, regardless of its nature or scale. This includes quantum probabilities (which relate to the arrangement of, and interaction between microscopic entities) and those of a metaphysical nature (which are essentially the abstract or non-material equivalent of quantum probability).
In practice, the user can achieve any result assuming that it is possible (logically achievable) given the rules that define the setting (world) they are in. Since this is the case, the user might need to understand what makes something possible to achieve it.
- Causality Manipulation
- Cosmic Telepathy
- Elemental Manipulation
- Information Manipulation
- Interaction Manipulation
- Physics Manipulation
- Universal Manipulation
- Boundary Manipulation
- Metaphysics Manipulation
- Mystic Derivation
- Physical Godhood
- Potential Creation
- Reality Selection
- Accelerated Probability
- Dystopia Manipulation
- Meta Jinx
- Meta Luck
- Multiversal Probability Manipulation
- Personal Probability Manipulation
- Possible Existence Manipulation
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Probability Reversal
- Science-Magic Ascendancy
- Utopia Manipulation
- Chaos Manipulation
- Meta Miracle Manipulation
- Miracle Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Psycho Warping
- Reality Shifting
- Reality Warping
- Utopia Lordship
- This power is rendered useless if an outcome one is trying to obtain is completely impossible to achieve to begin with.
- Abusing the power makes any outcome meaningless.
- May be weak against Causality Immunity/Negation and Plot Control.
- May be interfered with by related powers (Personal Probability Manipulation, Impossibility Inducement, Variable Collapse, Coincidence Immunity).
- May need to know what makes something possible to achieve it.
- Users of Meta Miracle Manipulation and Meta Disaster Manipulation can cause events independently from its probabilities, effectively overpowering any effects of this power
- Useless against users of Meta Power Immunity.
- Ineffective against users of Omni-Immunity and Omnilock.
- Infinite-Sided Dice (Gravity Falls)
- The Netherworld (Toji no Miko: Katana Maidens)