- "The true power of a man lies not in what he can do, but in what his will makes others do."
- ― Matthew Gaul
- Boundless Summoning
- Inner Summoning
User can summon any and every kind of object or entity, with any traits and abilities of any level from anywhere/everywhere. The entities may enter in symbiosis with the user to assist as advisers, guardians or power-sources, or emerge into existence to carry out more tangible tasks.
They may have a will of their own or act as extensions of the user, their minds are usually connected to better serve them. All summons share an absolute and unbreakable loyalty towards the user, being fundamentally incapable of disobeying their orders or turning against them.
- All Summoning Powers
- Limitless Summoning
- Absolute Character/Life Creation (all kinds and varieties)
- Empathic Summoning (extensions of yourself)
- Meta Ability Creation (skills/powers)
- Meta Banishment (once you're done)
- Past Manipulation (background)
- Powers via Object (equipment)
- Summoning Manipulation (control)
- Undying Loyalty (completely loyal beings)
- Variable Manipulation (attributes)
- Spiritual Symbiosis
- Entity Lordship (limited to summons)
- Weapon Arsenal (myriads of living weapons)
- Power Suit (sentient armors)
- Sentient Power
- Uncertainty Manipulation (grasping from the impossible)
- Limited to summoning, cannot directly affect the world.
- Without proper precautions, users remain vulnerable.
- Users of Meta Power Immunity/Omnilock who already exist cannot be summoned or controlled.
See Also: Summon Bigger Fish.
- Elder God Demonbane (Demonbane); via Athleta Aeternum
- Akasha (Nasuverse)
- Clyde Wyncham Jr./Marquis of Death (Marvel Comics)
- Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- Yukari Yakumo (Touhou Project)
- Shinrabanshou (Nabari no Ou)
- Kevin Thorn (Fables)
- Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
- Samhain (Supernatural)
- Gateway (Whateley Academy)
- Summoner (Valkyrie Crusade)