- Absolute Chronoportation
- Absolute Time Travel
- Meta Temporal Relocation/Travel
- Meta Time Jump/Jumping/Traveling
User can travel and/or send others not only to the future or past, but to past and future universes/timelines that were recreated/yet to be recreated before the universe/timeline the user resides in. This literally allows for traveling through a cycle of destroyed and recreated universes/timelines, even the moments between the creation and destruction of the universes.
- Alternate Reality Creation
- Alternate Reality Traveling
- Alternate Timeline Creation
- Alternate Timeline Traveling
- Future Interaction
- Past Interaction
- Remote Time Travel
- Temporal Rewind
- Temporal Trapping
- Time Travel
- Cycle Manipulation
- Dimensional Travel
- Meta Time Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Temporal Displacement
- Temporal Presence
- Time Manipulation
- Time-Window Creation
- Universal Lineage Manipulation
- May be unable to move to a different location spatially, and instead just end up in the same location in a different timeline.
- May separate the user from space, which would leave them entrapped within time, rendering them biologically immortal, intentional or not.
- May be unable to interfere in certain matters concerning the flow of time and space.
- May distort the space-time continuum in exchange for traveling.
- May only be able to go either backward and forward in time and between universes.
- Cannot escape users of Temporal Presence.
- Cannot travel to a point where time does not exist yet/anymore.
- May not be able to travel back to their own universe.
- Traveling to past universes and doing things in them may affect future universes.
- Obyriths (Planescape)