- "Everything susceptible to change, will change."
- ― Unknown Proverb
The ability to manipulate any type of variable to the metaphysical level. Ascended version of Variable Manipulation.
- Absolute Variable Manipulation
User can manipulate and alter any variables, including those nonphysical and more abnormal in nature. Allowing the users influence and control beyond those that only exist in the physical realm.
Examples of those in the more abnormal and nonphysical category includes, but not limited to: theoretical laws, philosophical ideas, and other notions of similar nature, to which users are allowed to enable/disable/modify/rewrite and in turn, can cause a tangible effect on reality in a potentially higher magnitude than just altering those of the physical existence.
That said, there are a couple flaws, for one example, the user may accidentally cause an irreversible change if not careful, potentially causing massive damage to the variable, the world, or both. However, if used properly, many wonders can be achieved with this power, and with the world being the testing ground.
- Attribute Manipulation
- Concept Manipulation
- Mathematics Manipulation
- Quantum Manipulation
- Superpower Manipulation
- Transition Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Anything or anyone completely immutable will not be affected by this power.
- Some changes may potentially be permanent.
- While any and every probable variable can be changed, they can neither be created nor destroyed.
- Weak against Variable Collapse.
- Radd (Kid Radd)
- Bernkastel (Umineko no Naku Koro Ni)
- Othinus (To Aru Majutsu No Index)
- Yuki Nagato (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Najimi Ajimu (Medaka Box)
- Dandy (Space Dandy)
- Belphegor (Valkyrie Crusade); via Absolute Change