- "Help! I need tungsten to live! Tungsten!"
- ― Allen Wrench (The Simpsons)
- Ferrokinetic Absorption
- Metallic Absorption
The user can absorb metal, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.
- Assimilation Shield
- Elemental Empowerment
- Elemental Enhanced Condition
- Elemental Immunity
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration
- Metal Breath
- Power Absorption (limited to metal-based powers)
- Earth Absorption
- Elemental Absorption
- Elemental Healing
- Matter Absorption
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Can't absorb self-generated metal.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10 Series)
- Carl Creel/Absorbing Man (Marvel Comics)
- Jerry Sledge/Stonewall (Marvel Comics)
- Edward Osako/Metalhead (Marvel Comics)
- Gatling (World of Quest)
- Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu (My Hero Academia)
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- Meltan (Pokemon)
- White Monster (Teen Titans)