- Ferrokinetic Transformation
- Metal Transmogrification
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into metal.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- May be involuntary/always on, so touching food may render it inedible.
- May be limited to transmuting only certain materials.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- General Rilldo (Dragon Ball GT)
- Karlof (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu); via by generated Molten Metal Manipulation to transform anything into a metal
- Bob Bishop (Heroes)
- Magnus (Marvel)
- Skylor (Lego Ninjago); Via Power Replication
- King Midas (Greek Mythology)
- *Darkken Joe (''Edens Zero'')
- Super Fly (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part IV: Diamond is Unbreakable)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.