The power to have blood composed of a metallic substance. Combination of Metal Generation and Blood Generation. Sub-Power of Metallic Bodily Fluids. Variation of Blood Property Manipulation. Not to be confused with Nano-Active Blood.
- Ferrous Blood
- Metal Blood
The user's blood is composed of a metallic substance, allowing for control over this substance in lieu of normal blood, in addition to potentially being poisonous to those who are negatively affected by certain metals.
- Blood Generation
- Blood Manipulation
- Blood Property Manipulation
- Liquid Metal Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Microrg-Active Blood
- Nano-Active Blood
- Supernatural Blood
- Technorganic Blood
- Vampiric Toxicity
- May be especially vulnerable to Magnetism Manipulation if the metal is magnetic.
- Metal may actually be poisonous to the user, shortening their lifespan.
- Users of Blood Manipulation may not be able to use their ability.
- Users of Metal Manipulation may be able to control the user.
- Ascending Ones (Chronicles of Darkness/Hunter: The Vigil); via Vapors of Mercury
- Mira (Killer Instinct)
- Gods (Gods of Egypt); gold
- Special Agent Mace (Infinity Train)
- Agent Sieve (Infinity Train)
- Quicksilver blood (Pathfinder)