The ability to fight/defeat anything through a metaphorical clash of selves. Variation of Psychological Combat.
- Clash of Ideals
- Figurative Combat
- Symbolic Fighting
The user can fight/defeat anything through a metaphorical clash of selves- their ideals and belief in them, passions, passion, beliefs, self-belief, confidence, talents, etc, as reality becomes a figurative expression of the clashing of these things. This means they can fight others that are far beyond their own strength and capabilities if they possess conviction in their own ideals and self, etc, strongly enough, and more strongly than others involved.
This isn’t the same as utilizing self-belief in physical combat as many can do. Instead, any physical combat that happens with this power will just be a representation of the clashing ideals, or combat abilities will directly stem from the potency of their ideals, talents, beliefs/self-belief, etc.
- Ambition Manipulation
- Belief Dependent Capability/Physiology
- Belief Vocifery
- Figurative Vocifery
- Imaginative Condition
- Lesser/Greater Immunity
- Lesser/Greater Enslavement
- Mindscape Materialization/Transportation
- Perspective Manipulation
- Will Empowerment
- It's difficult to gauge how strong an opponent will be through this power, so caution and knowledge will be needed.
- Outcomes of using this power may be unpredictable.
- Any damage/effects caused during the usage of power to the environment and people may not/may linger after combat has settled.
- Representations of people's ideals, etc, may wildly vary in style, laws, and format, so being able to adapt to anything thrown your way is a must.
- If user doesn't believe in anything specifically, or only has vague ideals, they'll be defeated every time.
- Territory Gods (Gan-Kon); after the combat rules changed
- Queen Watevra Wa’nabi (The LEGO Movie 2); in Musical Inducement
- Krampus (American Dad!); In Musical Inducement
- Genies (Disney's Franchise); When it comes to Musical Inducement
- Abstract/Cosmic Entities (Marvel Comics); via The Superflow
- Mr. Slugworth (Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory); into Musical inducement
- Stage Girls (Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight); during auditions.