- "I know it sounds sub-optimal. But the good news is it'll kill us no matter where we went!"
- "Well, that's reassuring."
- ― Buck and Diego (Ice Age: Collision Course)
- "I'm sorry, but does it smell like flaming rocks raining from the sky to anybody else?"
- "(Explosion Sound and Mushroom Cloud)"
- "Y'know. We probably shouldn't have left all the architects, engineers, and scholars in their homes when we called this meeting. Boy, hindsight, huh?"
- ― Dwarf King (8-bit Theater)
- Meteor Creation/Generation/Shower/Storm
User can summon or create meteors causing massive and widespread damage.
- Create a comet, which is composed of icy gas, to freeze opponents.
- Create meteors with close by materials to simulate the effects of meteor shower.
- Fire a single meteor, akin to a cannonball.
- Meteors can be composed of solid earth or energy.
- Moon Fall
- Planet Fall
- Star Fall
- Use Gravity Manipulation, Earth Manipulation or Space Rock Manipulation to drag down meteors from space.
- Use Magma Manipulation to create molten rocks to imitate meteors.
- Use Magnetism Manipulation to drag metal-enriched meteors into earth atmosphere.
- Summon meteors.
- Use Telekinesis or Vector Manipulation to control a meteor's path.
- Use Fire Manipulation to ignite the meteors.
- Airborne Attacks
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Cosmic Storm
- Earth Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Meteorite Induced Powers
- Fireproof Secret Diary (Team Fortress 2)
- Spellbook Magazine (Team Fortress 2)
- Fancy Spellbook (Team Fortress 2)
- Meteor Strike Gun (Destroy All Humans! 2)
- White King's Scepter (Homestuck)
- Ends of the Earth (Kingdom Hearts)
- Armageddon (Worms)
- Meteor Hammer (Dota 2)
- Meteor of Destruction Magic Card (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.