The circumstance of gaining powers, skills and enhancements via falling and/or exploding heavenly bodies like comets, asteroids and meteorites. Variation of Experientially Induced Powers.
- Asteroid Induced Powers
- Comet Induced Powers
- Heavenly Body Induced Powers
- Meteoroid Mutated Physiology
- Shooting Star Induced Powers
Circumstance grants the user supernatural abilities by being in contact with or the falling and/or remnants/debris of exploded meteorites. The effects of the explosions or the debris may grant, meteorite-related powers or any powers to the victim if they survive. Most of the powers will be based on what characteristics meteorites or asteroids has.
- The user may use the asteroids/comets/meteorites to create weapons and forge or merge it with them.
- The user may possess meteorite-based/asteroid-based/comet-based powers from the remaining remnants of meteorites/asteroid/comet stored within the victim's cells.
- A variety of or a random power can be bestowed to the victim
- May cause the victim of the the power to mutate its characteristics and might even mimic its traits.
- The meteor/asteroid/comet strike may cause maximum enhancements of a normal human being
- The meteorites/comets/asteroids can be used to activate or deactivate inherent abilities
- The meteoroids potentially have progressive or regressive effects on those whom come in contact with it.
- Ability Creation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Growth Manipulation
- Lightning Induced Powers
- Mutation Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Power Manifestation
- User may develop Aversion.
- User has limited to absolutely no control over the outcome of their catalyst event.
- User may often obtain an undesired power.
- Disfigurement is common.
- Regulation or even Dependency may be an issue if catalyst event destabilizes the user in some way.
- The falling/fallen and/or exploded/exploding meteorites/asteroids/comets may kill the victim before they can be granted any powers
- The effect of the comets, asteroids, meteorites falling or fallen on Earth or on the victims could be beneficial or not with the environment and on the people around the area it landed.