- Germ Communication
- Germ Speak/Speaking
The user can communicate with the microbes in the surrounding area and sense the presence of others around them by the bacteria they carried with them at all times and recognize the difference between humans beings and synthetic beings attempting to pass as humans.
Users with enough skill can even use this ability to tell them how long it had been since a person had engaged in ritual activities (i.e. bathing, brushed one's teeth, etc.) and how long another being had been dead by communicating with the germs. Users can also heal other beings by issuing commands to the microbes within the user's area to act in a beneficial manner and control the rates of diseases.
- Infection Induced Powers: Users can mold their own physiology in order to acclimate to the beneficial properties of whatever afflictions they may incur.
- Mutation Manipulation: Induce horrifying physiological and mental deviation by influencing microcosmic change on a genetic level.
- Virology Intuition: Innately know/interpret different kinds of diseases, pathogens and infections as well as the effects they have on their recipient, including how best to utilize them for various purposes.
- Animal Empathy
- Disease Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Nausea Inducement
- Parasite Manipulation
- Rust Inducement
- Sickness Aura
- Areas devoid of microbes cannot be properly set for communication.
- If the user's body is devoid of microbes they cannot gain personal assistance.
- Martian Manhunter (DC Comics)
- Evolvers (The Last Human)
- Host (Marvel Comics)
- Microbe (Marvel Comics)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- Elizabeth Greene (Prototype)
- Evolved (Prototype 2)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Alexander Corvinus (Underworld)