The power to maneuver well in mid air.
- Air Maneuverability/Mobility/Movement
- Mid-Air Mobility/Movement
User is able to maneuver well in the air, whether by aerobatics or leaping or other forms of aerial movement. They can move gracefully while in the air as well.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Air Dashing
- Air Walking
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Gaseous Current Defiance
- Hyper Motion
- Hyper Rotation
- Mid-Air Axis Changing
- Mid-Air Stopping
- Mid-Air Turning
- Supernatural Leap
- Air Manipulation
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Speed
- Flight Manipulation
- Gaseous Movement
- Unrestricted Movement
- May require some means of staying in the air.
- May require active attention/movements to stay in the air.
- Weak against Flight Negation.
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)
- Agatsuma Zenitsu (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba)
- Dark Pit/Pittoo (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
- Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Dragon Claw (M.U.G.E.N)
- Laurie Tromette/Transonic (Marvel Comics)
- Shing Meteoryte (Tales of Hearts)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.