- Lactation Consumption/Draining/Sucking/Sustenance
- Milk Draining/Sucking/Sustenance
The user can absorb (usually by ingesting) the milk of others for either sustenance, offensive, defensive, or regenerative purposes.
- May need to continually ingest milk to survive.
- If target's milk contains something the user is vulnerable, they are essentially ingesting it directly.
- Usually requires user to feed via mouth and fangs, drinking it as opposed to simple contact.
- Caretaker (Alphas)
- Kai Watari (Nectar of Dharani)
- Brook (One Piece)
- Miltank (Pokémon); via Milk Drink
- Scout (Team Fortress 2)
- Qwasers (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.