- "With most life forms I feel something. I may not be able to interpret or understand it, but I feel something, if only a presence. With him -- nothing. Empty space. It was as though he isn't even here."
- ― Deanna Troi describing the mind of the Traveler (Star Trek: TNG)
The power to be to immune to psychic/mental displacement.
- Anchored Mind
- Mind Draining/Displacement/Switching/Transferal Immunity
- Unfettered Mind
The user is immune to any form of mental displacement, they are immune to having their minds switched, transferred, drained, displaced or otherwise removed from their bodies. Even if their brains are taken out, and replaced with another person's brain, the other person's brain can never take control over the body of the user at all.
- Immunity towards:
- May be always active.
- May be a hindrance if one wants to mind switch for any reason.
- May need a certain object to use this power.
- Mind/Thought Encoder (Gravity Falls)