The power to control others while they are in a hypnotic state. Also known as Manipulative Hypnosis or Pushing (as the user "pushes" their thoughts into another person's mind).
The user can control others. The subjects are rendered into a semi-subconscious state and are completely subject to the hypnotizer’s mental impulses. However middle level user can get their "slaves" to act completely civil.
The subjects somewhat treat the hypnotizer like their "master". Once freed from the mental prison, subjects may have a hard time remembering what happened.
Most can perform:
- “mesmerization”: to captivate others by a certain action.
- "hypnotic charm": to cause others to follow oneself. The target’s discipline is altered, however the emotions won’t change.
- "hypnotic trance" :to put put people in a zombie-like state/trance where they are completely obedient to your will until the hypnosis wears off.
- "push": to 'push' thougts into a person's mind, making them think that it is their own thought, and doing it like they would normally act upon thinking that action.
Some may only have the power of:
- The power to bend the willpower, self-discipline, motivation of others with one’s mind.
- The power to influence and bend the will of societies with one's mind. Societies are still conscious, but begin to feel the urge that it is conforming if they adjust to user’s mental impulses. Some can perform: “ceasefire”: to make others agree on something, “enmity”: to make others disagree on something, or “strife generation”: to induce contention.
- Hypnotia (IRON MAN TV SERIES)
- Mesmero (X-MEN EVOLUTION)
- Matt Parkman (Heroes)
- Makuta Teridax (Bionicle)
- Andrew McGee (Stephen King's Firestarter)
- Kira Hudson (Push)
- Leloch vi Britania (Code Geass)
- Shisui Uchiha (Naruto, using his unique eye technique)
- Danzo Shimura (Naruto)
- Serena(daughters of the moon)
- Swirly aka. Experiment 383 (Lilo and Stitch the Series)