The power to control the mental synapses of other individuals.
- Manipulative Hypnosis
- Mental Domination
The user can control all others. The subjects are rendered into a semi-conscious state and are completely subjected to the users mental impulses. Targets may or may not remember being used like a puppet.
- Overpowering of the mind persuasion may cause users to retain a minor headache.
- Over exemplifying the power on a myriad of subjects, exerts an increase of exhaustion to the users.
- Some targets, most with mental abilites of their own, might be immune.
- Prone to headaches, so it has to have a time limit per each time
- Psionic Shield and Indomitable Will allows one to override this ability.
Most can perform:
- Mesmerization: to captivate others by a certain action.
- Hypnotic charm: to cause others to follow oneself. The target’s discipline is altered, however the emotions won’t change.
- Hypnotic trance: to put people in a zombie-like state/trance where they are completely obedient to your will until the hypnosis wears off.
- Push: to 'push' thoughts into a person's mind, making them think that it is their own thought, and doing it like they would normally act upon thinking that action.