The power to switch minds with other beings.
- Body Hopping/Swap/Switching
- Brain Switch
- Consciousness Switching
- Mind Swap
User can take over the mind of another, this may or may not accompany the target taking the body of the user. Some users have changed so many times that they no longer know which body is their own. Some users can inhabit more than one mind at a time, producing a Hive Mind.
- Clone Physiology
- Doppelgänger Morphing
- Hive Mind
- Mental Manipulation
- Mind Control
- Sensory Scrying
- Soul Exchange
- Users of Indomitable Will and Strong Heart, are highly resistant.
- Users of Mind Anchoring and Control Immunity are immune.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- May lose control over user's own body.
- May not be able to return to a previous mind.
- May not be in full control sharing the mind with target.
- May have a limit on how long one can stay in a single mind.
- May cause damage to host mind or body.
- May be vulnerable while taking over another mind.
- Transferring may take time.
- May require physical contact or an object.
- User may not be able to use targets memories or change them.
- May lose powers after minds are switched.
- May not work against Divided Mind if the user can only take over one mind at a time.
- Draconian Katra (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Enchanted Mirror (American Dragon: Jake Long)
- Particle Interchange Transport (Family Guy - Switch the Flip)
- Body-swapping Joy Buzzer (The Fairly Oddparents - Presto Change-O)
- Changeling Spell (Fairy Tail)
- Electron Carpet (Gravity Falls)
- Mind scrambler (Lloyd in Space)
- Ogre Blade (Tactics Ogre)
- Soundclash (FreeFonix)
- Cortical Stacks (Altered Carbon)
- Series 9000 Brainalyzer (Rick and Morty)
- R Striker (Round the Twist); via Rabbit randomly flicking switches in the supply box