- Cerebral Control/Manipulation
- Higher Cognitive Control/Manipulation
- Mental Alteration/Control/Manipulation
- Mind Alteration/Control
- Telepathic Alteration/Control/Manipulation
User can manipulate the mind, the mechanism of proceeding information and set of immaterial facilities that are linked to it. They can create, customise, negate and otherwise fashion parts and functions of mind as perception, desires, thoughts, beliefs, memories, attention, behaviour and intelligence in verity of ways. Beneficially, this ability can be used to unlock one's inner potential, bestow talents and skills, improve mental capacity. Destructively, this power may shatter minds, grant diversity of mental disorders and take over others. Either way, users possess outstanding power that make them force to be reckoned with.
- Addiction Manipulation
- Anima Manipulation
- ASMR Manipulation
- Attention Manipulation
- Ballistic Telepathy
- Behavior Manipulation
- Characteristic Removal
- Communication Shift
- Comprehension Manipulation
- Confidence Manipulation
- Confusion Manipulation
- Consciousness Grounding
- Consciousness Shattering
- Consciousness State Manipulation
- Consciousness Transferal
- Emotion Manipulation
- Enhanced/Supernatural/Absolute Mind
- Function Scramble
- Hypnosis Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Intelligence Manipulation
- Imagination Manipulation
- Mental Attacks
- Mental Barrier Destruction
- Mental Disorder Manipulation
- Mental Healing
- Mental Inducement
- Mental Nullification
- Mental Reset
- Mental Restoration
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Telepathic Force Manipulation
- Psychic Inhibitors
- Power Apex Inducement
- Power Negation
- Primal Imprint
- Psyche Manipulation
- Psychic Shield
- Selection Manipulation
- Sexual Orientation Manipulation
- Social Interplay Manipulation
- Subconscious Manipulation
- Thought Manipulation
- Astral Suggestion: To mentally influence others through Astral Projection.
- Bioacoustic Disruption or Bio-Acoustic Disruption: To cause a subject's brain to falter in communication, causing an interruption in speech and hearing.
- Confusion Inducement: To cause confusion.
- Conscious Mind Suppression: To suppress one's conscious mind.
- Distraction: To disrupt the attention span.
- Faculty Diminution: To suppress mental access to one's skills.
- Illusive Suggestion: To mentally influence others through illusions.
- Lie Inducement: To nullify the utterance of truth.
- Logorrhea: To force others to keep speaking.
- Mental Breakdown: To cause psychological breakdowns and mental collapse.
- Mental Entity Physiology: Turn oneself into mental energy.
- Mental Mimicry: To mimic aspects from the minds of others.
- Mental Release: To release/remove mental attributes.
- Mental Scramble: To scramble someone's mind.
- Mind Absorption: To absorb someone's mind.
- Mind Imprisonment: To imprison the users in their minds.
- Mind Summoning: To summon anything from the mind.
- Misdirection: To disorient others' sense of direction.
- Motor Continuity: To shut down motor function control so that a subject keeps moving.
- Neural Jumpstart: To empower others via enhancing mind.
- Palindromic Action Inducing: To make others act backward.
- Personality Manipulation: To partially/completely change the personality.
- Psionics Bestowal: To magnify a subject’s knowledge capacity.
- Psychic Photography: To imprint marks, images or writing onto the minds of others.
- Psychic Sealing: To seal secrets within others.
- Stupefaction: To induce a mental stupor in others.
In fiction, mind is often portrayed as a triple structure consistent out of three compotents:
- Subconscious is described as set of processes that happen automatically without one's awareness of it: breathing, growing, regneration, habits, etc.;
- Conscious is portrayed in fiction as one's sentience and awareness of existence, it is responsible for all activities one does realising it: studying, thinking, exploring, etc.;
- Superconscious is said to be one's supreme mental essence that consciousness evolves into. It is often associated with spiritual realisation, Enlightenment and becoming whole with oneself.
Furthermore, in psychoanalytic theory mind consists out of another three elements:
- Id: instinctive awareness and competence that is presented in individual since birth;
- Ego: sense of self that organises personality;
- Super-ego: piece of collective mind that connects group and gives it similar properties.
Interaction between mind and consciousness very in fiction as in some cases, they are considered one whole psyche, while in some others mind is only a tool of independently existing consciousness.
- Brain Manipulation
- Extrasensory Perception
- Form Manipulation
- Ideal Manipulation
- Neural Impulse Manipulation
- Psionic Arts
- Psychological Intuition
- Unrestricted Thought Process
- Vocal Reality Manipulation
- Does not work on mindless beings (corpses, animated objects, robots, etc.).
- Users of Mental/Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity/Indomitable Will (impervious).
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to a certain number of targets at a time.
- May not work with users of Brainlessness or Formless Mind.
- Mind Stone (Marvel Comics)
- Millennium Rod (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Parasite Monster (Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V)
- Green Lantern Ring (DC Comics)
- Ember Dust (Honkai Impact 3rd)