- Mental Summoning
The user can summon anything from any part of their mind; from memories to dreams to thoughts to imagination, and bring it to the real world for any sort of purpose.
- Dream Materialization
- Fictional Summoning
- Imagination Manifestation
- Memory Manifestation
- Thought Manifestation
- Dream Manipulation
- Imagination Manipulation
- Mental Manipulation
- Meta Summoning
- Meta Teleportation
- Thought Manipulation
- Usually temporary.
- Summoned creatures may have to find their own way back, which is likely to cause problems.
- Summoning immensely large/heavy or powerful targets may take a mental toll on the user.
- Summoning may not grant control over the summoned being.
- Summoned entities may become uncontrollable and put the summoner and everyone else in the vicinity in danger.
- May be limited to certain aspects of the mind.
- May only summon a certain number of entities at a time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.