- Rock Manipulation
- Stone Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate any/all minerals, a naturally occurring, homogeneous inorganic solid substances with a definite chemical composition and characteristic crystalline structure, color, and hardness. This includes rocks, which are composed of grains of one or more minerals or mineraloids held together by chemical bonds.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through mineral/rock or leaving tunnel.
- Manipulate the properties of minerals/rock.
- Mineral Attacks
- Mineral Constructs
- Mineral Defense
- Mineral Generation
- Move/lift minerals/rocks.
- Abacomancy using mineral/rock dust/sand.
- Burying through minerals/rock.
- Geokinetic Combat using minerals/rock.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using minerals/rock.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using minerals/rock.
- Healing Earth using minerals/rock.
- Petrification into minerals/rock.
- Mineral Aura
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in minerals/rock.
- Stone Empowerment
- Stone Mimicry
- Stone Scrying
- Terraportation using minerals/rock.
- Crystal Manipulation
- Gemstone Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Mineral Magic
- Phosphorus Manipulation
- Silicon Manipulation
- Sulfur Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Bone Manipulation - bones are made of minerals.
- Calcium Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Fossil Manipulation
- May be unable to create minerals/rock, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.