|""The best thing about being me, there's so many me's!" – Agent Smith, The Matrix|
This power is very similar to another, and can be considered as a possible duplicate of another power. Please help the Superpower Wiki by distinguishing it from its possible duplicate.
Additional Comments: None provided.
The ability to alter matter and energy by shrinking.
- Minuscule Matter Alteration
The user can manipulate matter and energy by shrinking and physically moving the convalescent chemical bonds to re-arrange their building blocks, i.e. changing the particles into different forms and shapes.
- Energy Assimilation
- Molecular/Atomic/Subatomic/Particle Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation via using one's microscopic size to harness the natural energy produced by material building blocks composing just about everything, if they reach the necessary size.
- Property Manipulation
- Shrink Warping
- Atom Ant (Atom Ant)
- Atom (DC Comics)
- Atom One Million (DC Comics)
- Bender Rodriguez (Futurama)