- Miniscule Matter Alteration
By shrinking to molecular, atomic, and subatomic sizes, the user can manipulate matter and energy by physically moving, throwing, squeezing, and otherwise rearranging the particles into different forms and shapes.
- Body Manipulation
- Cell Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Molecular Manipulation/Atomic Manipulation/Subatomic Manipulation/Particle Manipulation via if they reach atomic/molecular/subatomic or particle scale size.
- Particle Energy Manipulation using the microscopic size to harness the natural energy produced by material building blocks composing just about everything, including oneself if they reach the necessary size.
- Property Manipulation
- The users imagination and intelligence might not be able to take full advantage of this power.
- Atom One Million (DC Comics)
- Bender Rodriguez (Futurama)
- Atom Ant (Atom Ant)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.