- "I stand secure and unmatched inside the mirror."
- ― Illuso (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)
The user is able to incorporate mirrors of any kind into physical combat, including as projectiles, defensively as shields or to reflect attacks.
- Projectile Enhancement using mirrors
- Reflective Attacks
- Shield Construction using mirrors
- Catoptric Teleportation
- Glass Manipulation
- Mirror Creation
- Mirror Imprisonment
- Mirror Manipulation
- Object Combat
- Reflection Destruction
- Reflection Manipulation
- Shard Manipulation
- Mirrors are often rather fragile and may shatter or break easily.
- Unless the user has Shard Manipulation when the mirrors shatter they may become useless to the user.
- Looking Glass Knight (Dark Souls II)
- Mirror Masters (DC Comics)
- Sam Scudder
- Evan McCulloch
- Master of Malfallen Mansion (Cylcia=Code)
- Hanged Man (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part III: Stardust Crusaders)
- Illuso (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Man in the Mirror
- Mirror Kirby (Kirby)
- Dark Meta Knight (Kirby)
- Haku (Naruto)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.