The user can trap beings within mirrors.
- Reflection Imprisonment: user is able trap victims into any reflection.
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Mirror Manipulation
- Photographic Encapsulation
- Picture Imprisonment
- Reflection Manipulation
- Destroying the mirror may free and/or wound the prisoners.
- Effectiveness may vary depending on the reflective quality of the object (easier/only possible to use a mirror than a body of water).
- The Mirror to Mirror World (Captain N: The Game Master)
- Hungarian Mirror Trap (The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- Invisibility Mirror (Goosebumps)
- Booking Glass (Ever After High)
- The Amazing Mirror (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror)
- Juniper Montage's mirror (My Little Pony Equestria Girls); via Equestrian magic
- Gem Mirror (Steven Universe)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.