The power to trap others in mirrors. Technique of Reflection Manipulation.
The user can trap beings within mirrors.
- Reflection Imprisonment: user is able trap victims into any reflection.
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Mirror Manipulation
- Photographic Encapsulation
- Picture Imprisonment
- Reflection Manipulation
- The Mirror to Mirror World (Captain N: The Game Master)
- Mirror Master (DC Comics)
- Reflector Specter (The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo)
- Horvath (The Sorcerer's Apprentice) via Hungarian Mirror Trap
- Nehelenia (Sailor Moon)
- Kanna (InuYasha)
- Aunt Agatha (Double Double, Toil and Trouble)
- Kali (Charmed)
- Evil Witch (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Scylla (Hugo: The Evil Mirror)
- Illuso (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Bi Yewu (Magic to Win)
- Gopal (Aliados)
- Jessica Sanders (Heroes); Multiple Personality Switch