- Looking Glass Mimicry/Physiology
- Mirror Physiology
- Reflective Mimicry/Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into mirrors, or other reflective surfaces. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of mirrors, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Inanimate Object Physiology
- Mirror Manipulation
- Most physical mirrors are fragile.
- Shattering or damage of any-kind could result in death or some form of impairment.
See also: Magic Mirror.