- "This Bankai is an affront to my pride as a member of the Covert Ops. With its massive form, I can hardly conceal myself. With its weight upon me, my movements are restricted. And its method of attack is far too flashy to be considered 'assassination'."
- ― Suì-Fēng, describing Jakuhō Raikōben (Bleach)
- "ONE IN A PIPE!"
- ― The Patriarch, before launching a missile from his rocket launcher. (Killing Floor series)
- Missile Launching/Projection
- Missile Launch/Blast/Barrage
- Needle Missile Generation/Launching/Projection
- Rocket Generation/Launching/Projection
- Torpedo Generation/Launching/Projection
- Warhead Generation/Launching/Projection
Users can create missiles from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy, including all variations of arrows, darts, spears, needles, bullets, projectiles, rockets, torpedoes, guided/unguided missiles, etc, and fire them.
- Capture Missiles: Missiles specifically made to capture targets via nets, chains, ropes, and other types of objects that deals with capturing or restraining targets.
- Elemental Missiles: Missiles formed of or release different elements.
- Energy Missiles: Missiles formed of or release different energies.
- Lock-on Missiles: Missiles with homing capabilities.
- Nuclear Missiles: Missiles that are cause radiation damage and have an extreme radius.
- Organic Missiles: Missiles formed of or release different organic substances.
- Scatter Shot: Missiles that can split in many more to take out many targets.
- Torpedo Generation: Missiles that travel underwater/underground to attack from an unsuspecting angle.
- Attack Powers
- Bionic Physiology
- Bullet Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Infinite Supply
- Gun Protrusion
- Organic Constructs
- Projectile Attacks
- Rocket Manipulation
- Targeting/Homing Effect
- Weapon Creation
- Weapon Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- May have set a limit of missiles. After firing the user may have to either reload whenever possible, wait for the missile to "recharge", or "make" more by transmuting materials from the environment.
- Legendbot_9000 (Growtopia)
- Manus (Sym-Bionic Titan)
- Rocket Launchers (Unreal series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.