The power to manipulate the life process of Mitosis. Sub-power of Biological Manipulation.
- Cell Division Manipulation
The user can manipulate mitosis, the division and replication of cells in themselves or others, allowing them to speed up, slow down, concentrate, make efficient, halt, and reverse mitosis. This allows them to rapidly regenerate as well as harm others by undoing their mitosis or stop people who shapeshift by mitosis.
User can make mitosis more efficient to heal wounds in seconds or slow the aging process down. By reversing mitosis on cancerous cells, they can effectively prevent its spread, and even remove it.
- Cell Generation
- Cellular Activation
- Demi-Cellular Division
- Growth Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Since cells can only divide so many times under normal circumstances, accelerating mitosis is to shorten one's life unless one can remove the limit (i.e. regrow telomeres).
- If user has cancer, this mitosis would spread it faster.
- Slowing down mitosis to decelerate aging may cause wounds to close at a slower rate.
- Accelerating mitosis may cause malnutrition as cells require nutrients to divid.
- Taisuke Kanou (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Gemnemo (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
- Cell (Dragon Ball Z)
- Momoyo Kawakami (Maji De Watashi Ni Koishinasai!)
- Tsunade (Naruto)
- Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto)
- Garth of Izar (Star Trek)