The ability to use your powers without the need to transform into the mode/form granting them to you. Variation of Mode Switching.
User can access the powers granted to them through a specific mode/form without the need for tapping into it, granting them immunity to powers like Mode Lock and Shapeshifting Negation. Simply put, the user retains whatever powers they normally gain by transforming into whatever mode/form which grants them to them while they are untransformed.
- The amount of retained powers available to users while they are untransformed varies, ranging from all of them, to most of them, from some of them, to several of them, from a few of them, to one of them.
- The powers that the user could use while untransformed may have their limits and extents to which the user can use them.
- The powers which the user could use while they are untransformed may not be as potent as they would be if the user were transformed.
- Superpower Manipulation could hinder or remove the user's retained powers.
- Ackerman Clan (Attack on Titan); via Power of the Titans
- Goku (Dragon Ball series)
- Broly (Dragon Ball Super)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10); as Kevin 11,000
- Ben 10,000 (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien); as Ultimate Ben