User can slow an object or organism's molecules down, giving the appearance of time slowing, putting the object/organism in slow motion.
- Slow down another's attack so it will not hurt as much or be easier to dodge.
- Slow down oneself while falling so one won't be hurt.
- Slow molecular activity down enough to cause Molecular Immobilization.
- Slow motion down to a lethal point, either causing death in organisms by halting bodily function and cellular motion or induce destruction by stopping the flow of mechanical energy, causing things to fall apart.
- Slow projectiles down enough to dodge them.
- Slow pursuers down so one can escape.
- Motion Cancellation
- Body Immobilization
- Effect Field Projection
- Cold Weaponry
- Death Inducement
- Molecular Immobilization
- Molecular Manipulation
- Molecular Speed Manipulation
- Motion Lock
- Users of Molecular Adjustment, Molecular Manipulation/Self-Molecular Manipulation, Enhanced Speed, Molecular Acceleration and Automotion may be resistant to this.
- D-Cel (Marvel)
- P. Baxter (Charmed)
- Kat Mitchell (Charmed)
- Pollux and Cartor (God of War)
- Herrscher of Ice/Ana Schariac (Honkai Impact 3rd)
- Sale (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Kraft Works
- Rain Dying Will Flame (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)
- BlueBell (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)
- Takeshi Yamamoto (Katekyō Hitman Reborn!)
- Hari Kurono/Chronostasis (My Hero Academia); via chronostasis
- Riru Rokakuji (Needless)
- Foxy (One Piece); via Noro Noro no Mi
- Momon (Zatch Bell)
- Wielders of Stasis (Destiny 2: Beyond Light)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.