The power to trigger nuclear detonation via molecular expansion. Sub-power of Molecular Manipulation, Size Manipulation and Nuclear Manipulation. Technique of Size Combat. Variation of Nuclear Explosion Inducement.
The user can enlarge a cluster of molecules to normal scale for triggering a stymied yet still potent atomic blast.
- Atomic Manipulation
- Kinetic Charging
- Mass Conversion
- Minuscule Matter Alteration
- Molecular Manipulation
- Nuclear Manipulation
- Particle Energy Manipulation
- Radiation Manipulation
- Size Manipulation
- Molecular Destabilization can disrupt cluster mass before it can properly utilized.
- Lack of Radiation Immunity may be lethal.
- Collecting molecules and expanding them to proper size without misfire is difficult.
- Undone by Matter Manipulation.
- Molecular Strengthening makes it harder to accumulate needed mass.
- Atomic discharge may not be as powerful.
- Ray Palmer/The Atom (DC Comics)
- Quantum Bio-Belt (DC Comics)