- Molecule Inanimation/immobilization
The user can reduce the speed of objects/organisms to the point of them becoming immobile. This produces similar effects to time stopping, and the user can freeze specific targets, parts of a target, or immobilize the molecules within their surroundings. As with time-stop, the consciousness of an affected organism is immobilized, which causes them to be unaware of any event that transpired while the user had frozen them.
- Speed Cancellation
- Freeze an enemy attacking.
- Freeze bullets in the air.
- Freeze an entire group.
- Freeze oneself in case of severe injuries, to prevent blood loss, until medical treatment is available.
- Slow down molecules enough to cause Molecular Inhibition.
- The faster the molecules are, the harder it may be to freeze it, making users of Enhanced Speed and Molecular Acceleration highly resistant or immune to users of this.
- Freezing an entire scene, city or area may take more skill and control.
- May only last for moments.
- Users of Molecular Adjustment can resist.
- The freezing effect can be removed.
- Paralysis Immunity