- Molten Metal Body/Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into molten metal. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of molten metal, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Molten Metal Generation
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology by turning into molten metal.
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration
- Golem Creation - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Heat Generation
- Heat Physiology
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Metallic Blood
- Molten Metal Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal molten metal.
- May slow the user.
- Molten Man (Marvel Comics)
- White Monster (Teen Titans/DC Comics)