The ability to wield or create weapons with the power of molten metal. Variation of Earth Weaponry.
- Superheated Metal Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over molten metal, which grants the user a wide variety of molten metal-based abilities that include control over a wide variety of superheated, melted metals. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of molten metal-based ability they possess.
- Earth Cutting
- Earth Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Heat Weaponry
- Magma Weaponry
- Molten Metal Manipulation
- Power Weaponry
- May need a source of molten metal to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May be too hot for the user to safely handle.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Can be countered by sufficiently powerful Ice Weaponry or Cold Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Cold Manipulation may cause weapon to dissipate or harden quickly.
Known Molten Metal Weapons
- Flamesprayer (Bloodborne); via Quicksilver Bullets
- MAHEM (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)
- Explosively Formed Penetrator (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles)
- Hellmaw Cannon (Warhammer 40,000)