- "I'm pounding Melchizedeks!"
- "Homer, that's a $60,000 bottle."
- "Whoo-hoo. I'm drinking my salary!"
- ― Homer Simpson and Carl Carlson (The Simpsons)
- Currency Affinity/Augmentation/Empowermen
- Monetary Affinity/Augmentation
- Wealth Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. from using any/all forms of currency/wealth, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the currency/wealth or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Currency Generation
- Golden Luck
- Greed Empowerment
- Monetary Manipulation
- Object Empowerment
- Point System
- Lack of money may weaken the user.
- May be empowered by only certain forms of currency.
- Jack (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!); via "Money is Power"
- Piggy Boink (Chrono Cross)
- Lvl ? Holy (Final Fantasy VI)
- Coin Toss/GP Rain (Final Fantasy Series)
- Money Equals Power (The Binding Of Isaac)
- Point Card (Legend of Legaia)