The ability to manipulate money, wealth and anything related to them. Sub-power of Economy Manipulation. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Currency Control/Manipulation
- Money Control/Manipulation
- Wealth Control/Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate money, currency and wealth, including coinage, notes, gems/jewels and anything that is used as currency.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- The user may be overtaken by greed.
- Misuse could damage the global economy and the value of money.
- May only be able to manipulate one particular type of money.
- May be limited to certain forms of wealth, such as coins, banknotes, etc.
- Super Money Can (Doraemon manga)
- Dr. Faust (Devil May Cry 5)
- The Cornucopia (Greco-Roman Mythology)
Halekulani's (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo) Super Fist of Gorgeousness gives him the power to control and create money and jewels.
Kanade Sakurada's (Castle-Town Dandelion) power, Heaven's Gate, is dependent on how much money she has to make a particular items.
Dante (Devil May Cry 5) using Dr. Faust to control Red Orbs, weaponizing them as bullets and allowing him to gain more from enemies.
Abundantia (Roman Mythology); Roman Goddess of Abundance, Good Fortune and Success.
The Cornucopia/Horn of Plenty (Greco-Roman Mythology) a symbol of abundance and nourishment.
Mario (Super Mario series) can summon and control money in the form of coins, either through his Super Jump Punch...
...or through the power of his Gold Mario form.
Tingle and Uncle Rupee (The Legend of Zelda) can summon, control, and project currency in the form of Rupees.