- Money Conversion
- Money Transmutation
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into money.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- May be involuntary/always on, so touching food may render it inedible.
- Absolute Restoration and Transformation Negation can undo the transmutation.
- Users of Transmutation Immunity are unaffected.
- Halekulani (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgram Vs. The World)
- Mario (Super Mario Bros)
- The P-Switch (Super Mario Series)
- The Goal (Super Mario Series)
- Black Ops Psionic Amplifier/Psi Amp (System Shock 2); Nanites
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.