- "The platypus is mother nature's way of saying, "I made this thing out of spare parts I found on the workshop floor, and it can still cripple you."
- ― Cracked.com, The 6 Cutest Animals That Can Still Destroy You
Power to use the abilities of monotremes. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
- Platypus Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into monotremes, including echidnas and platypi.
- Echidna Physiology: Needle Projection, Spherical Form, Claw Retraction
- Platypus Physiology: Poison Generation/Pain Inducement (males only), Electroreception, Speed Swimming