The power to be mutated by a monster. Variation of Mutant Physiology. Not to be confused with Mutated Monster Physiology
The user gains powers by injection of the blood of a monster or the transplantation of an organ from a monster. For example, if the user received the blood of a vampire, they could gain its powers.
- Alien Powers by injecting alien blood or by transplanting an alien organ.
- Demon Powers by injecting demon blood or by transplanting a demon organ.
- Ghoul Powers by injecting ghoul blood or by transplanting a ghoul organ.
- Wendigo Powers by injecting wendigo blood or by transplanting a wendigo organ.
- Werebeast Powers by injecting werebeast blood or by transplanting a werebeast organ.
- Vampire Powers by injecting vampire blood or by transplanting a vampire organ.
- Yokai Powers by injecting yokai blood or by transplanting a yokai organ.
- Zombie Powers by injecting zombie blood or by transplanting a zombie organ.
By consuming the flesh of magic beasts, Hajime Nagumo (Arifureta Sekai Saikyou)...
...magically mutated, gaining a superhuman body
and the ability to manipulate his Mana.
Claymores (Claymore) are humans infused with the flesh of Yoma, thus turning them into hybrids with enhanced powers, though at the risk of "awakening".
Priscilla (Claymore) is a particular Claymore warrior who ate the flesh of a Yoma to survive, thus resulting in her nigh-unparalleled powers.
Dr. Kala Kapur (Evolve) is capable of utilizing various monsters' capabilities after incorporating their biological elements into herself.
Variants (Hundred) are people who survived the virus, which was brought to Earth by the Savage, which enhances their physical attributes and compatibility with their Hundred.
Jennifer Walters (Marvel Comics) received a transfusion of radioactive blood from her cousin Bruce Banner, thus she can transform into She-Hulk.
Kimimaro (Naruto) mutating due to the enzymes from Jūgo injected via the Cursed Seal of Earth.
Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto) mutating due to the enzymes from Jūgo injected via the Cursed Seal of Heaven.
Utsutsu Hasegawa (Pupa) was fed the flesh of his immortal Pupa monster sister, Yume, thus resulting in his regenerative powers and half-Pupa form.
Tsukune Aono (Rosario + Vampire) is a human being transfused with the blood of a Shinso vampire, thus turning him into one.
Hokuto Kaneshiro (Rosario + Vampire) is a human being transfused with the blood of a chimera, thus turning him into one.
Add a photo to this gallery
As a one-eyed ghoul (Tokyo Ghoul), Ken Kaneki became a ghoul after having his organs replaced with those of a complete one.