- Monster Control
- Monstrous Manipulation
User can create, manipulate, and destroy non-human and feral monsters.
- Animal Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through monsters' senses.
- Mind Control - to control all forms of monsters.
- Mind Link - have bond with some monsters.
- Summoning - to call said monsters to one's side.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Monster Empowerment - to gain strength from monsters.
- Divine Monster Manipulation
- Giant Monster Manipulation
- Mythical Beast Manipulation
- Sea Monster Manipulation
- Werebeast Manipulation
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to monsters.
- Cryptid Manipulation
- Hive Mind
- Life Creation/Summoning
- Living Hive
- Monster Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to monster traits.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to monsters.
- Control Immunity
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the monsters they create or summon.
- Range may be limited.
- Muur Talisman (Star Wars Legends)